Vibe Mushrooms Inc. respects and understands consumer concerns about the privacy of their personal information, the need to treat such information in a responsible manner. This Privacy Statement explains Vibe Mushrooms Inc. commitment not only to your privacy, but to you as a valued customer. To that end, we have created this Privacy Statement to explain the types of personal and non-personal information we collect through the website vibemushrooms.ca. We are transparent about how we use this information and to whom and under what circumstances it is disclosed.
In general, we may collect personal information from visitors to the Site if they
- (1) sign up to receive newsletters;
- (2) contact us (including our Webmaster, customer service representatives, or other employees);
- (3) complete a registration form, survey, or poll;
- (4) participate in a sweepstakes or contest;
- (5) make product or service inquiries;
- (6) purchase products, or
- (7) participate in the interactive diet and training portion of our Site.
In connection with these activities, we may collect personal information, including, but not limited to, name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, age range, birth date, gender, username, password, credit card number, credit card expiration date, photographs, occupation, social security number, other unique identifiers, income range, religion, ethnicity, height, weight, body fat percentage and measurements, areas of interest, fitness goals and exercise patterns, weight-training regimen, eating patterns and food preferences, blood pressure, glucose level, cholesterol and triglyceride levels, medical conditions, medication and supplement use, smoking habits, food allergies or intolerances, level of water intake, experience with other diet programs, and other demographic information. We may combine visitors’ personal information with information that we collect from other online and offline sources. This information may include, for example:
- (1) information we receive from visitors when they call us, redeem coupons or complete our surveys or other forms;
- (2) information visitors submit to us at retail locations or special events; and
- (3) updated contact and other information about our visitors that we may receive from third parties.
We may combine the non-personal information that we collect with the personal information that we collect about our visitors.
Use of Information
We may use personal information collected from visitors to our Site for any of the following purposes:
- (1) to fulfill product orders and requests for information about certain products and services;
- (2) to contact visitors to our Site when necessary (e.g., to respond to inquiries);
- (3) to send information, promotional materials, and newsletters from our company;
- (4) to administer contests and sweepstakes offered on our Site;
- (5) to administer the interactive diet and training portion of our Sites;
- (6) to help address problems with our Site;
- (7) to conduct internal reviews of our Sites (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Site);
- (8) to help us better understand visitors’ use of our Site;
- (9) to protect the security or integrity of our Site;
- (10) to conduct market research;
- (11) to customize our Site or marketing communications for our visitors and customers; and
- (12) to help us provide better service to our visitors and customers. Non-personal information will be used for these purposes as well as for conducting internal reviews and monitoring of our Site and with the purpose of providing a greater online experience for our visitors.
Disclosure of Information
We may transfer or otherwise disclose information collected from visitors to our Site for the following purposes:
- (1) to Vibe Mushrooms Inc.’s employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, and suppliers, if the disclosure will enable that party to perform a business, professional, or technical support function for Vibe Mushrooms Inc.;
- (2) as necessary if Vibe Mushrooms Inc. has reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with our rights and property, other users of our Site, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities;
- (3) to announce winners of sweepstakes and contests;
- (4) to announce the results of surveys and polls;
- (5) to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
- (6) as provided for under the “Unforeseen Circumstances” section below.
Do I Have a Say?
Our Site is not directed toward, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 18.
Third Party Websites
Unforeseen CircumstancesIn the event that Vibe Mushrooms Inc. or any of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal information collected by us may be one of the assets transferred.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
There may be times when we need to amend, modify, remove, or change various aspects of this Privacy Statement, and we reserve the right to do so at our discretion. We recommend that you revisit this Privacy Statement periodically to ensure that you are aware of our current privacy practices. Your continued use of our service following any changes signifies your acceptance of these changes.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the personal information you provide to us.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices and activities associated with our Site, or if you’d like to have access to or correct your personal information in our database(s) including removal of your information from our database(s), please contact us at email@example.com